The goal of the European Association of Cognitive Ergonomics (EACE) is to bring together European researchers working in the domain of cognitive ergonomics, with the aim of developing and enhancing the relationship between cognitive sciences and technical information processing system developments.
- cfp: The Intergenerational Context as an Emphasis for Design - Universal Access in the Information S
- Call for Papers and Invited Session Proposals
- ECCE2009 first call for papers
- cfp: RA position at University of Bristol
- PhD studentship advert 2009- LSRI, University of Nottingham- on behalf of Prof. Mike Sharples